Your current health
Your doctor(s) may tell you that you have only a few months or 1-2 years left due to your:
– stages 3 and 4 cancer, including pancreatic cancer, DIPG (diffuse intrinsic pontine glioma), GBM (glioblastoma) and other brain cancers, leukemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, mesothelioma, liver and bile duct cancers
– last stages of HIV-AIDS and cystic fibrosis
– severe forms of heart disease, COPD (including severe asthma and emphysema), and diabetes mellitus with complications
Or you have felt very sick for many years since you were diagnosed with such “incurable” conditions as:
– CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) or fibromyalgia
– SLE (systemic lupus erythematosus)
– ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis)
– MS (multiple sclerosis)
– and some other serious lifestyle disease (see the full list of the reversible health conditions).
The NormalBreathing Buteyko Method
However, you can have normal life expectancy and healthy vibrant life, if you restore normal breathing parameters for your automatic (unconscious) respiratory pattern using the NormalBreathing method (based on the legendary correctly-practiced or traditional Buteyko breathing method). In other words, you need to retrain your breathing.
Triple money-back guarantee
The triple money-back guarantee includes:
1. In 2-8 weeks, you will have at least twice less meds and symptoms or money back.
2. Every 2 following months, you will have improvements in your symptoms and lab test results or money back.
3. In 6 months – 5 years, you will have a complete clinical remission with normal results for your blood tests, X-rays, scans, and so forth.
See the Guarantee page for more details.
To be qualified for this course, you need to practice breathing and physical exercises for 3-4 hours per day. The hardest initial requirement for most people with terminal conditions or severe health problems is to be able to do at least 60 min of walking per day (more later) without getting worse (due to pain, inflammation, exhaustion, injuries, etc.). Your spouse or caretaker (especially for sick children) is also required to take this course. For all requirements, see the Requirements page.
Some people are not able to walk for 60 minutes in one session without getting pain and symptoms. Other people with terminal conditions have complex combined conditions (for example, diabetes with complications and cancer, end-stage emphysema and severe heart disease, multiple allergies with severe insomnia, anorexia and end-stage kidney failure, etc.). Can they still recover their health? Is it possible to learn all these techniques from other sources? The page Questions provides answers to some common questions.
In order to succeed in breathing retraining, you will need to overcome your existing limitations in your current lifestyle and mental states. You can double the rate of your progress if, instead of feeling helpless and hopeless, whining, complaining, blaming, suffering, and inventing excuses, you live and implement this program with the following emotions: patience, perseverance, courage, self-discipline, self-respect, wholeness, inspiration, joy, gratitude, humility, and respect.
How to apply for this course
In order to send your inquiry, so that Dr. Artour Rakhimov can evaluate if you qualify for this course, please, read all Requirements, click “I AGREE” at the bottom of the page to agree to the requirements of the course, and then click on the “SUBMIT” button.